The program has gone on line. You can find information here.
In a typical example of bad web design, the royalty rates are not listed in the FAQ under the category labeled “My Sales, How are my publisher royalties calculated?” but are listed under “Service Policies, Pricing and Payment Terms”. Makes a lot of sense, NOT!
Publisher will set a List Price for each eBook between $0.99 and $199.99.
Publisher will be paid a royalty off the List Price according to the following terms:
1. For eBooks with a List Price at or between $2.99 and $9.99
* 65% of the List Price
2. For eBooks with a List Price at or below $2.98 or at or greater than $10.00 (but not more than $199.99 and not less than $0.99)
* 40% of the List Price
Publisher will, at all times, ensure that the eBook List Price:
1. Is no greater than the eBook’s List Price at any other retailer, website, or sales channel.
2. Is no greater than the eBook’s print edition (if applicable).
3. Complies with the minimum and maximum pricing policy as stated above.
Sample royalty calculation:
1. List Price: $9.99 – Publisher Royalty: $6.49
2. List Price: $20.00 – Publisher Royalty: $8.00