* Device drivers for the: Teclast K-5, Samsung SNE-60 and Samsung i7500
* When showing cover browser in a separate window, remember the last used window size
* Add keyboard shortcuts to show/hide the Tag Browser, Book details and Cover Browser panels. Hover your mouse over the buttons that toggle them to see the shortcuts.
* Calibre library: When the case of title or author is changed, automatically rename the folders to reflect the new case, even on case insensitive filesystems
* Metadata download: If downloaded title or author is all upper case, automatically fix the case
* Add method to add books by ISBN. Click the arrow next to Add Books to add from a list of ISBNs.
* Allow editing of tweaks via Preferences->Advanced
* Add button to the manage authors dialog to automatically reset all author sort values
* Fix regression in 0.7.13 that broke changing libraries
* MOBI Output: When processing an input document that specifies non-existant files in the OPF guide, don’t crash.
* E-book viewer: When opening consecutive documents in the same viewer, show the correct title in the titlebar
* Set screen size to 540×718 in Kobo output profile
* Dont allow calibredb to create custom columns with invalid labels.
* Fix preference to ‘search as you type’ not working
* iTunes driver: Fixed bug in PDF file name searching after adding to iTunes database (Windows only)
* Displaying HTML comments: Do not start a new paragraph at the period in words like Ph.D
* Respect restriction in effect when refreshing book list
* Fix drives being reversed for softrooted nook