* Multiple library support: Various improvements to make using multiple calibre libraries easier.
* Content server: Allow setting a restriction so that the server shares only some of the books in the library.
* Speed up metadata editing. Small speed up for single book editing and major speedup for bulk editing.
* Drivers for the Kogan and Spectra e-book readers and the Samsung Captivate
* Allow calibredb to manage saved searches stored in the library.
* Add a tweak to automatically connect to a folder on startup. Accessible via Preferences->Advanced->Tweaks
* You can specify a restriction based on a saved search to be applied on calibre startup
* All actions in toolbar/context menus have been refactored to become plugins
* Content server: Fix Saved Search and User Category handling in the OPDS feeds.
* Fix regression that broke reading covers from CBR files
* Fix regression in 0.7.13 that broke Comic Input when image output format was set to JPEG
* Fix Comic Input default settings not being used when bulk converting comics
* SONY driver: Fix series order being lost when metadata management is set to manual
* Fix behavior of Tag Browser and search restictions when switching libraries
* Catalog generation: Changed default regex for genre tags to allow punctuation within genre tags.
* Linux environment: Use a temporary dir as the config directory if write access to the normal config directory is unavailable. Can be overriden by using the CALIBRE_CONFIG_DIRECTORY environment variable
* Jobs window now remebers its size and can be launched by a keyboard shortcut (Alt+Shift+J)
* Fixing regression that broke clicking on links in the Book Details window
* Parallel job management: Do not allow new jobs to start when all cores are used.
* Fix a bug that could cause the jobs window to show details for the wrong job
* Workaround for PyQt4/util-linux conflict on gentoo