Calibre has updated their software to version 0.8.43 and is now available for download.
Here are some of the New Features in the latest version.
- Support for reading Amazon’s new KF8 format [0.8.42]
- Implement the ability to automatically add books to calibre from a specified folder. [0.8.38]
- Kobo: Add support for fetching annotations from the kobo reader. [0.8.24]
- Input plugin for OCR-ed DJVU files (i.e. .djvu files that contain text. Only the text is converted) [0.8.22]
- News download: Add algorithms to automatically clean up downloaded HTML [0.8.16]
- Add a ‘languages’ metadata field. [0.8.15]
- Make the keyboard shortcuts used by the main calibre interface user customizable, via Preferences->Advanced->Keyboard [0.8.14]
- When doing a conversion from some format to the same format, save the original file [0.8.11]
- Builtin support for downloading and installing/updating calibre plugins. Go to Preferences->Plugins and click ‘Get new plugins’ [0.8.6]
- A new ‘portable’ calibre build, useful if you like to carry around calibre and its library on a USB key [0.8.5]
- Allow the coloring of columns in the book list. [0.8.3]
Go to http://calibre-ebook.com/new-in/eight to see what's new in 0.8.0 [0.8.0]