In just under an hour, we’ll be going live with our next TalkShoe episode of the TeleRead podcast! We hope some of you will be right there with us to tune in!
Today, Juli and I will be discussing the recent hot news stories to hit the site in the last few days, including but not limited to:
- The appeal court decision upholding Judge Cote’s verdict in the Apple anti-trust case.
- Scribd’s decision to cull most romance and erotica titles from its subscription service.
- The great “Kindle Unlimited freak-out” that’s erupted on this first day of the new July rates.
- The unauthorized Mass Effect RPG’s brief moment of ENnie infamy.
- Anything else that seems newsworthy, including subjects suggested by you, the listeners.
Remember, you can listen to us live as we do the show, and even if you don’t want to call in, you can type messages into the TalkShoe web-based chat client that we will see right then! If you do want to call in, you can use a regular phone or the built-in voice-over-IP client and we will welcome you onto the air if you have any comments for us later in the show.
If you want to join us as we warm up, the gates open at 2:45 p.m. Please feel free to watch and listen!