- Auto-adding: Add an option to check for duplicates when auto adding.
- Content server: Export a second record via mDNS that points to the full OPDS feed in addition to the one pointing to the Stanza feed. The new record is of type _calibre._tcp.
- Allow specifying a set of categories that are not partitioned even if they contain a large number of items in the Tag Browser. Preference is available under Look & Feel->Tag Browser
- Allow setting a URL prefix for the content server that run embedded in the calibre GUI as well.
- Allow output of identifiers data in CSV/XML/BiBTeX catalogs
- Driver for Motorola Droid XT910, Nokia E71 and HTC EVO 3D.
- Cut down the time taken to launch worker processes by 40%
- You can now configure the calibre settings for the currently connected device by right clicking on the device icon in the toolbar, instead of having to go through Preferences->Plugins
- Auto-adding: Do not add incomplete files when files are downloaded directly into the auto add folder.
- When running multiple delete from device jobs, fix the device view sometimes marking the wrong books as being deleted, after the first delete job completes.
- MOBI Input: Handle files that have spurious closing and/or tags in their markup.
- RTF Input: Strip out false color specifications, as they cause artifacts when converted to MOBI
Courtesy of the Kboards, a worrying item about struggling e-book sites and their ability to monetize engagement with Amazon - or not - has...
REVIEWS: E-Book & AUDIO BOOKS
SELF PUBLISHING: TECH & BIZ TIPS
TeleRead.com is now a static archival site, but we're very much alive at TeleRead.org. Big thanks to Nate Hoffelder of The-Digital-Reader.com, who teamed up on the preservation project with ReclaimHosting.com.